Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fresh as it gets.

Helene, The Boys, and I went to Chat and Chill today. We limped over on 1 motor!!! The boys are eating some of their favorite meals... Mahi (Miller) and Ribs (Walton). Helene and I had a real treat... Conch Salad, made fresh!!! When I say fresh I mean that they walked over to the clear blue water pulled one out, cleaned it and made salad!!! It is wonderful. When I first tried Conch Salad I didn't think I'd like it. It is cooked by the lemon, lime, or orange juice used in the salad. Anyway, with a cold Kalik Light it makes a great Bahama lunch. We also got to eat what the boys left of theirs!!!

The Pill Pusher has parts on the way. A new engine block!!! Anyway, I'm just glad it happened once we got here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Way to go folks, eat, drink, and be merry. Having a good time is what it is all about. Enjoy each other and enjoy every day.

    Aunt Bet

    ReplyDelete