Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fleet Addition!!!

We rented a car for 1 month when we got here. The rental fee was just over $1k and gas is over $5 per gallon. Anyway, we had the opportunity to buy this little dinghy at a good deal from a real nice guy from Toronto. He must be a kindred spirit of mine, because he had 3 dinghies tied up to the back of his sailboat!!! Helene has told me I am in trouble if I bring another boat home... I don't think this one counts. We are able to go to town in less than 5 minutes and they have a dock for dinghies just behind the market. We think that this will be the way to go and maybe we can sell the T/T Pill Pusher before we leave!!! T/T is a term I've learned since starting this trip... it stands for 'tender to'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment