Friday, February 4, 2011

Week in review

This week has flown by.  We said goodbye to my Mom and Dad on Monday, went to Williams Town on Tuesday and fished with new friends, went to a birthday party on Wednesday, and had dinner with friends at our house last night!!!  On top of all that we had our first full week of school!!  The week flew by... Harold and Susan Smith come in on Sunday... we are all looking forward to seeing them!!!  I pick them up around lunch time and hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can show them a great time in the Exumas!!  Now from my infomercial... we still have dates available... so come on down!!!

2 comments:

  1. SURE WISH I COULD.
    LOVE U AUNT BET

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking this blog about once a week and I'm green with envy and SO jealous reading about your new adventures! But, then again, if anyone deserves this.. its y'all!

    ReplyDelete