Sunday, March 6, 2011

Texas Hold'em

The Cruiser's Regatta started in George Town on last Sunday. They have a really organized plan of events... including infosessions with Chris Parker... the renown weather expert!! I played in a Texas Hold em tournament with 90 folks and came in second place. Trophy on the right side of the photo is not of a turkey, but of a hand of cards!!! My favorite prize in the pack was the 2nd place flag!!! I can't wait to put it in the 'game room' at home. We are participating in Beach Church today, with the boys singing in the children's choir.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your flag too. Congratulations. I think it is wonderful that the boys are singing in the choir. Tell them I miss them acolyting. Elaine has done it some recently. Miss all of you.
    A. Bet

    ReplyDelete