Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bottom Paint

Boy... I hate to paint the bottom of the Pill Pusher, but it has to be done.  The paint goes on tomorrow.  Radio is installed and sounds great.  New speakers... an addition that I had not expected... sound great.  Sat radio module is on backorder, so no island music yet.  Cd sounds good and I got the am/fm antenna today.  Downloading music on the ipod. 

Cold weather sure does take my anxiety about leaving away!!!  I don't remember December being so cold.

3 comments:

  1. The trip sounds like an exciting adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW YOU ENJOYED YOUR FOLKS. I SURE HAVE MISSED THEM, BUT GLAD THEY GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU.

    AUNT BET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you keep on finding " good spots. " I was so hungry for fish yesterday that I went to Vic's and got some. YUMMY !!!!!! Went by to see you Mom and Dad on my way home. They looked great. Keep on enjoying life as it passes quickly.
    Love you,
    Aunt Bet

    ReplyDelete